WABLOG!

2006

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

where is the payong when you need it?

When I woke up this morning I was thinking of not going to school because of the rain. When I was in highschool, I have this habit of not going to school. Absent is always present in me.. hehe gets? For me, I'd rather stay home than go to the mall with classmates which is usually the typical setting for those who are not attending class. I think i had 20 absences in my 4th year. Not bad.. Alright, so this is a quite hard challenge for me. Every day in college is so important that you need to attend your class for you to be able to go with the flow. I'm still in adjusting mode. But I'm starting to have the excitement of going to school. Like early this morning, I still went to school. Later that noon, it was announced that they have to suspend the classes in all levels because of possible floods. Tomorrow, still no classes. Quite happy about it. What's the relevance of the title to this post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


justin talusan